FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Colonial contoured exterior vinyl profile design for woodcrafted window look.
- Clean lines as the result of less snap-in components.
- Dedicated sash system that allows each profile to perform optimally.
- Designed for more automated fabrication resulting in production efficiency.
- Integral keeper sash, lock sash and pull rail sash.
- Reduced number of parts also results in lower product maintenance, better performance (water and air tightness) and improved aesthetic.
- Wide selection of models: Single/Double Hung, Single/Double Slider, Tilt & Lift-out capabilities, Picture/Fixed Window, Casement, Awning, Bay Window, Bow Window and Special-shape window.
- 3-1/4” frame depth.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength, security, air/water tightness.
- Interior glazing.
- Designed for 7/8” and 1” IG unit.
- Designed with a multiple weather seal system, the SGI-005 ensures the highest possible water and air tightness performance.
- The SGI-005 casement frame features a co-extruded double bulb seal for easy fabrication and cost savings, as well as acting as a highly efficient air and water barrier.
- Complete accessories and common parts available.
- Available in “solid” CREAM WHITE, BEIGE, and CLAY.
SKYREACH is a premier supplier of extruded PVC profiles for windows and patio doors manufacturers/ fabricators.
With broad products offerings of window and patio door “open systems”, a fabricator can simply choose one or more systems suitable for its needs. Full support in supply chain, engineering and fabrication tooling is available. If customization is required, Skyreach also offers its “custom profile” approach, including supports in design, tooling and testing to ensure the project is completed from concept to completion.