The COLONIAL 1600 Series window system is created for the renovations/replacement applications that demands the architectural style wood windows. The Colonial exterior contour design of the frame gives the system its traditional look and feel of an artisan wood window. However, the inert vinyl material provides durability, longevity and virtually maintenance-free attributes. Touch it up with tastefully colored, co-extruded UV protective acrylic (PMMA) layer on the exterior surface, the beauty of your window would be preserved for a very long me with minimum maintenance. It is a perfect fenestration solution to dress up the front and back views of your home.
- 3-1/4” frame depth – ideal for renovation/replacement applications.
- Exterior contoured frame – architectural style of wood windows.
- 0.075” exterior wall thickness – outstanding strength, rigidity and thermal insulation.
- Designed to accommodate IG units from 7/8” to 1-3/8” thickness – suitable for double-, triple- and quadruple-pane IG units.
- Interior glazing.
- Frame and sash profiles with multiple internal chambers – exceptional structural, thermal insulation and sound-reduction characteristics.
- Smart internal wall designs for better water drainage – protection against water leakage.
- Triple weather seals, including double bulb seals to provide remarkable air- and water-tightness – excellent DP values.
- Designed for a variety hardware options – flexibility for fabricators.
- All hardware screws are mounted through multiple profile walls – additional security and durability. Complete accessories and common parts available: brick mould, jamb extension, interior and exterior frame moulding, nailing fin, dry wall return, and many more.
- Available in Picture/Fixed Window, Casement, Awning, Bay Window, Bow Window and special-shape Window.
- Well complemented by the Classic 1000 series and Hopper 4800 series for complete window configurations, including Hung, slider and Egress-Hopper Windows
- Made with 100% Virgin PVC powder compound – formulated to surpass AAMA requirements.
- Available in “solid” CREAM WHITE and capstocked CASHMERE, SANDALWOOD and SANDSTONE attractive color selections.
- All capstock materials are acrylic (PMMA) with ultimate UV protection and extended color retention – perennial beauty for your color-rich windows.
Check out how the exterior-colored windows with acrylic (PMMA) capstock material will outlast those produced with PVC capstock material or colors with paint-coat! Let us also surprise you with the savings associated with acrylic (PMMA) capstock over paint-coat! SKYREACH is a premier supplier of extruded PVC profiles for windows and patio doors manufacturers/ fabricators. With broad product offerings of window and patio door “open systems”, a fabricator can simply choose one or more systems suitable for its needs. Full support in supply chain, engineering and fabrication tooling is available. If customization is required, Skyreach also offers its “custom profile” approach, including supports in design, tooling and testing to ensure the project is completed from concept to completion.