FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- commercial grade window system – suitable for high end residential, institutional and commercial applications.
- Versatility in function – inward tilt position for secure ventilation, inward swing or turn opening and tightly sealed closed position.
- Multi-functional sash operations of tilt, swing and lock with just one handle.
- Designed to accommodate IG units from 7/8” to 1-3/8” thickness.
- Interior glazing.
- Sash opens inward fully for a classic European aesthetic, while qualified for Egress.
- Also available in casement, Awning, Fixed and combination.
- Starting with 60 mm frame depth and 2.5 mm wall thickness. Heavier version available upon request.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for structural integrity and operational reliability.
- Multi-chamber profile design for better thermal insulation and sound barrier.
- Full perimeter, dual compression seal in frame and sash.
- Designed to work with many hardware options.
- Fixed screen on exterior frame.
- Complemented by Euro-style Tilt & Slide patio door and Hinged French door.
- Made with 100% Virgin PVc powder compound – formulated to surpass AAMA requirements.
SKYREACH is a premier supplier of extruded PVC profiles for windows and patio doors manufacturers/ fabricators.
With broad product offerings of window and patio door “open systems”, a fabricator can simply choose one or more systems suitable for its needs. Full support in supply chain, engineering and fabrication tooling is available. If customization is required, Skyreach also offers its “custom profile” approach, including supports in design, tooling and testing to ensure the project is completed from concept to completion.